Family Care Earwax Removal
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 0.065mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-639
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%.................................Ear wax removal
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- recently had ear surgery
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive earwax remains after use of this product
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
- adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear
- use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any way remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- do not store above 25°C (77°F)
- store bottle in the outer carton
- product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be associated "crackling" sound
- keep cap on bottle when not in use
citric acid monohydrate, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium stannate
United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630
Made in China
|FAMILY CARE EARWAX REMOVAL
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|