Sterillium Comfort by BODE Chemie GmbH
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 31, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 85mL in 100mL
Labeler: BODE Chemie GmbH
NDC Code: 65616-009
Ethyl Alcohol 85% v/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use in or near the eyes or on mucous membranes.
In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to clean, dry hands, covering entire surface,including nails
- Rub until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, PVP, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Water.
Sterillium Comfort Gel
85% v/v ethyl alcohol with moisturizers
Kills > 99.999% of germs
in 15 seconds without water.
Boosts skin moisture level.
Leaves hands feeling soft and healthy.
Read Drug Facts panel before use.
Questions? Call 1-800-MEDLINE
1000 mL 33.8 fl.oz.
|Labeler - BODE Chemie GmbH (316039007)|