Konsyl Original Daily Fiber by Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 4, 2019.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: PSYLLIUM HUSK 6g in 6g
Labeler: Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 0224-1901
Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid 6g
For relief of occasional constipation and aid in regularity. This prouct generally produces bowel movements within 12-72 hours.
Choking Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if constipation laste more than seven days
- if you have difficulty swallowing
noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you experience rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement, as these may be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Mix this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking. See choking warning.
|adults and children 12 years and older||one teaspon 1 to 3 times daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 teaspon 1 to 3 times daily|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each 6g dose contains Potassium 50mg
- laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how other medicines work, wait 1-2 hours before or after taking other medicines
- tamper-evident bag sealed for your protection
- do not use if seal of bag is broken or missing
- do not discard Konsyl into any plumbing system
- store below 86° F (30° C)
- keep bag tightly closed to protect from excessive moisture
|KONSYL ORIGINAL DAILY FIBER
psyllium husk powder
|Labeler - Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (102463866)|