Medicated Compression Sock
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2019.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.131
Labeler: Textile-Based Delivery, Inc.
NDC Code: 72490-006
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Synthetic Capsaicin 0.13%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache,arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only
- Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With, or at same time as, other external analgesic products
- With a heating pad
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes.
- Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, or sunbathing.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes.
- Wash hands after putting product on body and before touching your face or eyes.
- condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove product and put on body
- Maximum use of 8 hours per day
- Do not wear more than 4 days per week without doctor consent
- Wash separately for best results
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture
|MEDICATED COMPRESSION SOCK
|Labeler - Textile-Based Delivery, Inc. (079309716)|