Atopis Eczema Therapy Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OATMEAL 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Bionona Limited
NDC code: 71570-001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 29, 2022.
Colloidal Oatmeal 0.5%
Colloidal Oatmeal 0.5%...... Skin Protectant
temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to • rashes • eczema • insect bites
For external use only
When using this product
• do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens.
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply twice daily for best results.
• Safe for the face and body.
• External use only. If irritation should occur discontinue use.
• When using this product you may notice a slight tingling sensation; this is normal and will subside.
• Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing.
Myriphytase extract (Cocos nucifera (coconut) water, Bee pollen, Cocos nucifera coconut) oil, Notofagus fuca honeydew), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, benzyl alcohol, dehydracetic acid, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, Xanthan gum, Citric acid.
(855) 969-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cream for eczema, rash and insect bite relief
Clinically shown to relieve and protect dry, itchy, irritated skin, due to eczema
• Soothes, nourishes and restores moisture
• No parabens, no solvents, no artificial fragrances
• Clinically trialed on humans, not tested on animals
Product of New Zealand
E Net Wt 2.6 oz/75g
|ATOPIS ECZEMA THERAPY CREAM
colloidal oatmeal cream
|Labeler - Bionona Limited (594871226)|
|I. Shay Cosmetics, Inc.||151582384||manufacture(71570-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.