Hongo Cura Maximum Strength Anti-Fungal
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 11, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 0295-4629
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Proven effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use.
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irratation occurs.
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
KEEP THIS AND ALL MEICATION OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physican, emercy medical car facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry throrughy
- Apply a thin layer of HC Max TM Anti-fungal Ointment over affeted area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dialy.
- For athlete's foot pay special atnetion to spaces between the toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For toes fungus, apply under nail and around cuticle area. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
Store at controlled room temperature 15º-30º C (59º-86ºF) Do not permit to freeze.
Purified Water USP, Carborner Homopolymer Type A (Alyl Pentaerythritol Crosslinked), Phenoxyethanol. Dimethicone 350, Glyceryl Monostearate, Poloxamer 188, Aloe Vera Leaf, Eucalyptol, Lavender Oil, Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Sodium Hydroxide.
|HONGO CURA MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTI-FUNGAL
tolnaftate 1% ointment
|Labeler - Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC (001207208)|
|Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC||001207208||manufacture(0295-4629)|