Moore Medical Antacid by Moore Medical LLC
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate 420mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-141
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
For the relief of the following symptoms associated with
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach
- been taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not take more than 19 tablets in a 24 hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- store at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC) in a dry place
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose*
|MOORE MEDICAL ANTACID
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more