Sore Throat Cherry by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-376
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, glycerin, flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHLORASEPTIC®*
Sore Throat Spray
- Relieves Sore Throat
- Aspirin Free
- Sugar Free
- Alcohol 0.10%
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.