Hydrogen Peroxide by Henry Schein Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 10, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Henry Schein Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic/Oral Debriding Agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|First Aid Antiseptic
Oral Debriding Agent (oral rinse):
Adults and children 2 years of age & over:
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place
- Do not shake bottle
- Hold away from face when opening
Item # 112-7070
U.S.P. FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
Tamper evident cap for your protection. If ring-band
is detached from cap or missing do not use.
Distributed by (in US Only):
HENRY SCHEIN INC.
135 Duryea Road
Melville, NY 11747 USA
HENRY SCHEIN U.K. HOLDING LTD.
Medcare House, Centurion Close
Gillingham Business Park
Gillingham, ME8 OSB U.K.
Rev Date: 05/14
Made in the USA
128 FL OZ (1 Gal.) • 3.79 L
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Henry Schein Inc. (012430880)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.