Repara by PSS World Medical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 5g in 10g
Labeler: PSS World Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 68345-818
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Lanolin USP 50% .................. Skin Protectant
Repara Advanced Skincare
Skin Protectant w/ Lanolin
- Contains 50% Lanolin USP
- Skin Barrier for Incontinence Diaper Rash
- Protects chafed or ulcer prone skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently cleanse and dry area.
- Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
- For external use only
- When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Indications: Intended to help protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations, as well as to prevent diaper dermatitis.
Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Discontinue use should irritation occur. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns.
- Helps prevent diaper dermatitis.
- Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritations due to incontinence and helps seal out wetness.
beeswax (yellow wax), fragrance, HEEDTA, lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, oxyquinolone, petrolatum, purified water, sodium borate, sorbitan sesquioleate.
Manufactured for PSS World Medical, Inc.
4345 Southpoint Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216
Comments or Questions? 800-777-4908
Made in the USA
Store at 20oC - 25oC (68oF - 77oF).
|Labeler - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Summit Industries Inc.||003279189||manufacture(68345-818)|