Hydrogen Peroxide by NDC, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 10, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: NDC, Inc.
NDC Code: 43128-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic/Oral Debriding Agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|First Aid Antiseptic
Oral Debriding Agent (oral rinse):
Adults and children 2 years of age & over:
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place
- Do not shake bottle
- Hold away from face when opening
Tamper evident cap for your protection. If ring-band is
detached from cap or missing do not use.
16 oz. ( 473 mL )
Made in USA for:
NDC, Inc., 407 New Sanford Rd.
La Vergne, TN 37086
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - NDC, Inc. (009831413)|