Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol by NDC, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: NDC, Inc.
NDC Code: 43128-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F
- do not use with electrocautery procedures.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean infected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Alcohol 70% USP
Tamper evident cap for your protection.
If ring-band is detached from cap or missing do not use.
1 GAL ( 3785 mL )
Made in USA for:
NDC, Inc., 407 New Sanford Rd.
La Vergne, TN 37086
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - NDC, Inc. (009831413)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 10, 2017