Feverall Adults by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 650mg
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2117
Acetaminophen, USP 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- an adult or child 12 years and older takes more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- an adult takes 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For rectal use only.
Do not use
- in children under 12 years.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have liver disease.
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not exceed 6 suppositories in any 24-hour period
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 2°-27°C (35°-80°F)
- do not use if imprinted suppository wrapper is opened or damaged
glycerol monostearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyoxyethylene stearate, polysorbate 80
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc. (145186370)|
|G&W NC Laboratories, Inc.||079419931||MANUFACTURE(51672-2117)|