Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 80mg
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2114
Acetaminophen, USP 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 6 to 11 months
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 12 to 36 months
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For rectal use only.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
- the child has liver disease.
- the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 3 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
|under 6 months||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|6 to 11 months||Use 1 suppository every 6 hours (maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours)|
|12 to 36 months||Use 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)|
- store at 2°-27°C (35°-80°F)
- do not use if imprinted suppository wrapper is opened or damaged
glycerol monostearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyoxyethylene stearate, polysorbate 80
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc. (145186370)|
|G&W NC Laboratories, Inc.||079419931||MANUFACTURE(51672-2114)|
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.