Acetaminophen Extra Strength by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Medically reviewed on August 6, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-041
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at room temperature 20o- 25o C (68o- 77o F)
- avoid high humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone K30, pregelatinized starch, purified water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient of Extra Strength TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gels†
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Rapid Release Gelcaps
500 mg each
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Extra Strength.
Product of India
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
VISIT FAMILY DOLLAR.COM
DISTRIBUTED BY: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD, MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|