Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Swinton Avenue Trading LTD.Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Swinton Avenue Trading LTD.Inc.
NDC Code: 62440-439
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Indutries, Inc., distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
**Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: Switon Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.
6600 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Highark is a trademark or registered trademark of OMX, Inc. Office Depot, Inc
Made in USA with US and foreign components
SDS-MO-15036 SDA-WI-2486 DSP-MO-28 DSP-MO-34
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Swinton Avenue Trading LTD.Inc. (153531108)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.