Childrens Day Time Cold and Cough
Medically reviewed on July 30, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-378
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, maltitol, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FOR AGES 4 TO 11YEARS
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN CHILDREN'S TRIAMINIC® DAYTIME COLD & COUGH*
Cold & Cough Syrup
- Cough Suppressant
- Nasal Decongestant
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Triaminic® DayTime Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND THE BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|CHILDRENS DAY TIME COLD AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|