Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-477
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCI 2.0%
For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns.
For external use only.
- in large quantities, particularly over raw or blistered areas
- avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults & children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2: consult a doctor
aloe vera, carbomer, germaben II, propylene glycol, purified water, menthol, triethanolamine, vitamin E acetate
Mfg. for Medique Products, 17080 Alico Commerce Ct., Ste 1, Fort Myers, FL 33967
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-477)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.