Dr. Scholls Odor-X Foot and Sneaker
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-4336
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Odor-X ® Foot & Sneaker
(To Deliver) Tolnaftate 1%
helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
For external use only
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For prevention of most athlete's foot:
- wash and dry feet thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer on the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
butylated hydroxytoluene, fragrance, isobutane, PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (10.5% v/v), talc
Bayer HealthCare LLC
Whippany, NJ 07981
ODOR-X FOOT AND SNEAKER
tolnaftate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)