Day Time Cold and Flu by National Distribution Network (Smart Choice)
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: National Distribution Network (Smart Choice)
NDC Code: 53441-311
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 doses (12 tablespoons or 180 mL) in 24 hours for adults
- more than 5 doses (5 tablespoons or 75 mL) in 24 hours for children 6-12 years old
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a sodium-restricted diet
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended(see Overdose warning )
- do not exceed 5 doses (children) or 6 doses (adults) per 24 hours
- use dosage cup provided
- tbp= tablespoon, mL= milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablespoons (30 mL) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 tablespoon (15 mL) every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 15 mL: sodium 71 mg
- store at room temperature
citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, glycerin, natural & artificial flavor, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks® DayQuil®*
Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen- Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr- Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl- Nasal decongestant
- Aches, fever, cough, nasal congestion
- for ages 6 & over
- alcohol free
- antihistamine free
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil®.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
P.O BOX 875
Melville, NY 11747-0875
|DAY TIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - National Distribution Network (Smart Choice) (045099210)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.