childrens cold and allergy relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-312
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate
FOR AGES 6 YEARS & OVER
Children's Cold & Allergy Relief
Brompheniramine Maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
FL OZ (mL)
Compare to Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy active ingredients*
- Relief of: Runny & stuffy nose,sneezing itchy, watery eyes & itching of the nose or throat
- alcohol free
- Dosing cup included
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC.
P.O BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
|CHILDRENS COLD AND ALLERGY RELIEF
brompheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.