Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent Wintergreen
Medically reviewed on Jun 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-936
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- do not use otherwise than directed
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
70% Rubbing Alcohol
First Aid Antiseptic
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM SPARK, HEAT, OR FLAME.
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER CAP PRINTED SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|