Magnesium Citrate by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-934
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9 AM-5PM EST
For Relief of Occasional Constipation
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.