Cough Relief by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-069
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
do not use more than directed.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take recommended dosage or as directed by a doctor
- keep dosing cup with product
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tsp (10 mL) every 6-8 hrs, not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children 6 to under 11 years||1 tsp (5 mL) every 6-8 hrs, not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
artificial flavor, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C yellow #6, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol 3350, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
For Ages 6 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
See side panel for full dosing directions.
No Fever Reducer
Or Pain Reliever
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi MI 48376-0995
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.