Triacting Daytime Cold Cough Childrens
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-369
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol solution, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredients in Children's Triaminic® Daytime Cold & Cough
Children's Triacting Daytime Cold and Cough
For Ages 4 to 11
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Triaminic Day Time Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|TRIACTING DAYTIME COLD COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.