Simply Numb Endure by Golden Touch LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5g in 100g
Labeler: Golden Touch LLC
NDC Code: 52763-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% W/W
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not put in rectum
- Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- rectal bleading occurs
- redness irritation swelling pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- Adults when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monooleate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water
|SIMPLY NUMB ENDURE
|Labeler - Golden Touch LLC (194284147)|
|Golden Touch LLC||194284147||manufacture(52763-602)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.