Childrens Dibromm Cold and Allergy
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-246
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Brompheniramine maleate 1 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking any other nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- tsp=teaspoon, mL=milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||4 tsp (20 mL) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||2 tsp (10 mL) every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, glycerin, natural & artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
*Compare to the active ingredients in Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy
Cold & Allergy
For Ages 6 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, mi 48376-0995
|CHILDRENS DIBROMM COLD AND ALLERGY
brompheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|