Soothe and Cool Moisture Guard
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 59g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- gently cleanse and dry affected area
- Apply as needed
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Stearates, Beeswax, Benzethonium Chloride, Chloroxylenol, Cholecalciferol, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zinc Oxide
Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc.
Mundelein, IL 60060 USA. 1-800-MEDLINE
|SOOTHE AND COOL MOISTURE GUARD
white petrolatum paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.