Mucus Relief DM MAX Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-338
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
- do not use more than directed
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- use dosage cup provided
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 20 mL contains: potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg
- store at room temperature
- do not refrigerate
citric acid, dextrose, D&C red 33, FD&C red 40, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN MUCINEX®FAST-MAX®DM MAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH*
- Cough Suppressant
For ages 12 and over
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® DM Max Maximum Strength.
Manufactured by: Aaron Industries
P.O. Box 801
Lynwood, CA 90262
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|MUCUS RELIEF DM MAX
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.