Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-272
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (50% conc)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green 3, FD&C yellow 5, methyl salicylate, purified water
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
50% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
with methyl salicylate
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
For use on minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
Keep Away From Fire or Flame.
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD, MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
MADE IN USA
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.