Well at Walgreens by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on May 30, 2018
Dosage form: kit
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 2300mg in 3000mg, SODIUM BICARBONATE 700mg in 3000mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0405
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with
sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies
-Post nasal drip
Removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen)
Removes nasal and sinus drainage
Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes
Moisturizes dry nasal passages
Keep out of reach of children
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable
or symptoms are not relieved.
Do not use unfiltered tap water. see instructions inside box for proper water sources
Adults and children 4 years and over: Use 1-2 packets per 8 fl oz (240 mL) up to every two hours as needed.
Children under 4 years: Consult a physician
See enclosed instruction sheet for complete directions and proper use.
Instructions for Use of the Squeeze Bottle:
Directions and Dosage: Read through entire section before using for the first time.
1. Remove the cap from the squeeze bottle.
2. Pour the pre-mixed saline dry into the Squeeze Bottle. First-time users
should start with 1 packet of the saline dry ingredients. As you become more accustomed to the system, work up to using 2 full packets,
Additional packets may be purchased from your nearest pharmacy.
3. Fill the bottle with proper water* leaving approximately 1/2 inch of air at the top of the bottle.
This makes 1 cup (8 oz) of solution.
4. Tighten the cap on the bottle securely, place one finger over the tip of the cap and and gently shake the bottle until
the dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
5. Lean over the sink with your head bent so you are looking directly directly into the basin. Place the tip of the cap up to the right nostril and gently insert the tip
so that it forms a comfortable seal. Aim the tip at the back of your head, not at the top of your head.
6. Squeeze the bottle gently so that the solution enters the right nostril. Do not inhale or "snort" the solution into your nose - breathe through your mouth.
7. In a few moments the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril. Continue to squeeze the bottle gently until you have
used approximately half of the solution.
8. Remove the tip of the bottle from your nostril, then exhale through both nostrils to clear them of
excess mucus and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
9. Repeat the procedure on the left nostril with the remaining solution.
10. A small amount of the solution will remain in the bottom of the bottle. Discard the remaining solution.
11. Thoroughly rinse the bottle after each use with water that has been distilled, sterilized,
filtered or previously boiled and leave the bottle open to air dry completely. The Squeeze Bottle is
top-rack dishwasher safe.
(in each packet)
Sodium Bicarbonate USP (700 mg)
Sodium Chloride USP (2300 mg)
|WELL AT WALGREENS
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride kit
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.