Salicylic Acid by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on January 18, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-136
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40w/w%
For the removal of common warts. The common wart has a rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance.
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit wart
- apply adhesive side down of patch onto wart
- cover patch with pad to conceal area
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene
wart remover medicated discs patch
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|