Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Target Corporation
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ -25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disosium phosphate, red 40, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash.
Distributed by Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with US and foreign components
2015 Target Brands, Inc.
SAFETY SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to active ingredient in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
- helps prevent cavities
- restores enamel
- helps strengthen teeth
- kills bad breath germs
- freshens breath
- cleans the entire mouth
UP & UP
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.