Headache Relief To Go by Breakthrough Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: acetaminophen 650mg, caffeine 50mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (per powder)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 50 mg||Pain reliever aid|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 powders in 24 hours. The maximum daily dose for adults is 4000mg in 24 hours.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product limit the use of caffeine containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water
- repeat every 4-6 hours, wile symptoms persist
- do not take more than 6 pouches in 24 hours
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, sodium chloride, sucralose, sucrose
1-888-99-URGENT (1-888-998-7436) (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT) or www.urgentRx.com
DO NOT USE IF BOX OR PACKET
IS DAMAGED OR OPEN
Distributed by UrgentRx®
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
|HEADACHE RELIEF TO GO
acetaminophen and caffeine powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products Inc. (962008251)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.