Headache Relief To Go by Breakthrough Products Inc.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: acetaminophen 650mg, caffeine 50mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (per powder)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 50 mg||Pain reliever aid|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 powders in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product limit the use of caffeine containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- see instructions above for opening packet
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water
- repeat every 4-6 hours, wile symptoms persist
- do not take more than 6 pouches in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, sodium chloride, sucralose, sucrose
1-888-99-URGENT (1-888-998-7436) (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch
is torn or open
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
No Liquid Required
Pour Directly in Mouth
SEE OPENING INSTRUCTIONS ON BACK PANEL
ACETAMINOPHEN + CAFFEINE/PAIN RELEIVER + ADJUVANT
distributed by UrgentRx
1 powder pack
|HEADACHE RELIEF TO GO
acetaminophen and caffeine powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products Inc. (962008251)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.