CareAll Medicated Chest Rub
Medically reviewed on August 10, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.048g in 1g, MENTHOL .026g in 1g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 0.012g in 1g
Labeler: New World Imports, Inc
NDC Code: 51824-045
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Camphor: cough suppressant / topical analgesic
Menthol: cough suppressant / topical analgesic
Eucalyptus oil: cough suppressant
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves throat and chest
- nasal congestion due to common cold
- aching muscles
- minor aches and pains
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with tight bandages
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
When using this product do not
- use near open flame
- add to hot water or any container where heating water
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches/pain persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
See important warnings under "When using this product"
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor before using this product
- Adults and children 2 years and older, rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles. If desired cover with a dry soft cloth but keep clothing loose. Repeat up to 3 times daily.
Store at room temperature
cedar leaf oil, nutmeg oil, paraffin, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
|CAREALL MEDICATED CHEST RUB
camphor, menthol, eucalyptus ointment
|Labeler - New World Imports, Inc (075372276)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.