Foaming Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on July 28, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
to decrease bacteria on the skin
for external use only
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- skin irritation develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
cetrimonium chloride, diglycerol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, fragrance, glycerin, hydrochloric acid, methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 aminopropyl dimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA, water
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Made in USA with US and foreign components
Distributed By: Vi-Jon
8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
|FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride lotion
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|