Muscle rub by Blossom Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on July 2, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 40mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 300mg in 1g
Labeler: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 61767-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Natural Menthol USP 10% Topical analgesic
Methyl salicylate 30% Topical analgesic
Camphor 4% Topical analgesic
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days,
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast feeding:
Ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected areas not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Store at 20° - 25°C (68°-77°F)
Acrylates/C-10-30 alkyl acrylates, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, polysorbate 80, trolamine, water.
menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.