Australian Dream Back Pain
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100g
Labeler: Nature's Health Connection
NDC Code: 76017-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.050%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles
and joints associated with simple backache.
- For external use only.
on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily..
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F (4°C and 30°C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Bromelain, Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Deionized Water, Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Niacin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Tumeric Extract, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Extract
|AUSTRALIAN DREAM BACK PAIN
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Nature's Health Connection (079549213)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.