Stool Softener by AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
Medically reviewed on Jun 7, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
NDC Code: 46122-260
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate calcium 240 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Surfak® active ingrediant†
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
Gentle Relief of Constipation
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Surfak®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us at www.mygnp.com
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122 (007914906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.