Sleep Aid Maximum Strength by H E B
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-236
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, light mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan
*may contain this ingredient
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Unisom® SleepGels® active ingredient**
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg
Helps You Fall Asleep
Safe, non habit-forming
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Unisom® SleepGels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B® SAN ANTONIO. TX 78204
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|