Alcohol Prep by Acme United Corporation
Medically reviewed on July 9, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Acme United Corporation
NDC Code: 0924-0011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
For preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from flame or fire
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Do not use in eyes
- Sterile unless package is damaged or open.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Cleansing of an injection site
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 count box
PAK-KIT FIRST AID
STERILE ALCOHOL PREP PADS
Contains 100 single use alcohol prep pads.
See back panel for Drug Facts listing.
Distributed by: Acme United Corporation
Fairfield, CT 06824 800-835-2263
PK alcohol prep B.jpg
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Acme United Corporation (001180207)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|