Jock Itch by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-3510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
• cures most jock itch • relieves itching, burning, scaling, discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product • avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if • irritation occurs • there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
• apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
• supervise children in the use of this product
• use daily for 2 weeks
• if condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
• this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
• Store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
• Before using any medication, read all label directions • Keep carton, it contains important information
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Jock Itch Cream
Clotrimazole Cream, USP 1%
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most jock itch
- Relieves itching, burning, scaling & chafing
Compare to Lotrimin® AF active ingredient#
Cures most jock itch.
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)