BencoCaine Topical Anesthetic by Benco Dental
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Benco Dental
NDC Code: 66975-358
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Apply only amount needed to the oral mucosa to prevent or relieve pain.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
Flavoring, PEG 3350, PEG 400, sodium saccharin. May contain yellow #5 (tartrazine), yellow #6, red #3, red #40, blue #1, green #3 as a color additive.
|BENCOCAINE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Benco Dental (015108087)|
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more