SINUS PAIN AND CONGESTION DAYTIME
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-558
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- for the temporary relief of:
- minor aches and pain
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- promotes sinus drainage
- helps clear nasal passages
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
SINUS PAIN &
Acetaminophen - Pain reliever
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal decongestant
Headache, Sinus pressure, Nasal congestion
24 RAPID RELEASE GELCAPS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc., One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
©2014 CVS/pharmacy CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. with domestic
and imported ingredients
|SINUS PAIN AND CONGESTION DAYTIME
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-558)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-558)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.