Medique Ban-acid Maximum Strength 750
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-285
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
For the fast relief of the following symptoms caused by excess stomach acidity
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
■ the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and
supervision of a physician or take more than 10 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks
ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur, repeat hourly if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- each tablet contains 300 mg of elemental calcium
- 5 calories per tablet
- store at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC) in a dry place
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
dextrose, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40*, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil
Maximum Strength 750
Calcium Rich Extra Strength Antacid
Antiacido extra fuerte y /ricas en calcio
Pull To Open
Tire Para Abrir
√ Heartburn, Indigestion,•Calcium Carbonate 750mg
las agruras, la indigestion•Carbonato de Caldo 750mg
(75 x 2)
Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
MAXIMUM STRENGTH 750
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more