Medique Ban-acid Maximum Strength 750
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-285
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
For the fast relief of the following symptoms caused by excess stomach acidity
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- a calcium-restricted diet
- do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks.
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur, repeat hourly if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- each tablet contains 300 mg of elemental calcium
- 5 calories per tablet
- store at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC) in a dry place
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
dextrose, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40*, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil
285R Medique Ban-acid Label
Maximum Strength 750
Extra Strength/Calcium Rich
Extrafuerte/Ricas en Calcio
Pull To Open
Tire Para Abrir
√ Heartburn, Indigestion,•Calcium Carbonate 750mg
las agruras, la indigestion•Carbonato de Caldo 750mg
(75 x 2)
Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
MAXIMUM STRENGTH 750
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.