Loesch Anti-Itch Therapy
Medically reviewed on Jun 26, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc.
NDC Code: 25280-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone, USP (0.5%)
- Specially formulated to rapidly and completely penetrate the scalp (or skin) delivering itch relief anywhere it's needed.
- This liquid preparation can be applied to the skin or scalp to temporarily relieve minor itching and skin irritations commonly associated with insect bites, poison oak, poison sumac, and skin blemishes.
- Not for use on children under 2 years old except as directed by a pediatrician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to large areas of the body and do not use for extended periods of time.
- For external use only.
- If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use and ask a doctor.
- When using this product, if condition worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply this product topically to affected areas and allow to dry without rubbing.
- Use up to 3 times daily.
- Use only as directed.
- External antipruritic
Ethanol, Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth 4, t-Butyl Alcohol, Brucine Sulfate
Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc.
4311 South Dr., Houston, TX 77053-4820
800.231.7157 M-F 8am-5pm
|Labeler - Loesch Laboratory Consultants, Inc. (026619510)|
|Registrant - Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation (072186356)|
|Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation||072186356||manufacture(25280-004)|