The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dr. Scholls Clear Away Wart Remover Ultra Thin Discs
Dosage form: disc
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 4mg
Labeler: Bayer Health Care LLC
NDC Code: 11523-0468
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for removal of common warts, easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
For external use only
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit wart
- apply medicated disc directly over wart
- self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal medicated disc and wart
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
▪ store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
▪ protect from excessive heat (temperatures above 40°C (104°F))
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
CLEAR AWAY WART REMOVER ULTRA THIN DISCS
salicylic acid disc
|Labeler - Bayer Health Care LLC (112117283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.