EradiKate ACNE TREATMENT
Medically reviewed on June 23, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100mL
Labeler: Kate Somerville Skincare, LLC
NDC Code: 43479-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- FOR THE TRETAMENT OF ACNE
- HELPS KEEP SKIN CLEAR OF NEW ACNE BLEMISHES
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- USING OTHER TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT THE SAME TIME OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCREASE DRYNESS OR IRRITATION OF THE SKIN. IF THIS OCCURS, ONLY ONE MEDICATION SHOULD BE USED UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EXCESSIVE SKIN IRRITATION DEVELOPS OR INCREASES, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A DOCTOR.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- CLEANSE SKIN THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING. COVER THE AFFECTED AREA WITH A THIN LAYER 1 TO 3 TIMES A DAY. BECAUSE EXCESSIVE DRYING OF THE SKIN MAY OCCUR, START WITH 1 APPLICATION DAILY, THEN GRADUALLY INCREASE TO 2 OR 3 TIMES DAILY IF NEEDED OR AS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR. IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO ONCE A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN OR IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SULFUR.
- YOU MAY REPORT A SERIOUS ADVERSE REACTION FROM USING THIS PRODUCT TO 1-800-981-KATE ON WEEKDAYS 9A.M.-5P.M. PACIFIC TIME.
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, WATER/AQUA/EAU, CAMPHOR, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SALICYLIC ACID, IRON OXIDES (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947)
|ERADIKATE ACNE TREATMENT
|Labeler - Kate Somerville Skincare, LLC (615155533)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.