Hand Sanitizer by Valu Merchandisers, CO
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 578mg in 1mL
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, CO
NDC Code: 63941-203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
skin irritation develops
In case of accidenal ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzophenone-4, blue 1, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocoheryl acetate, water, yellow 5
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 second
Not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, the owner and distributor of Purell Original Hand Sanitizer with Aloe.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 Kansas Ave
KANSAS CITY, MO 66106
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, CO (868703513)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (088520668)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.